Read what people think about Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks, and write your own review.

Safe Haven

Genre: Romance

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Safe Haven

Jasmin Joie

Compelling Must-read
Fantastic! The unexpected twist is still that thrilling the second time around! It'll make you fall in love with the characters as if they're for real. Just fantastic and compelling as ever! Total Fan Mr. Sparks!
Castiii

save heaven
This book is perfect. I love this book , I usually don't read but this time I couldn't put the book down . My fav book. And I can't wait to see the movie and I'm also choosing it for my book report.
Julia

Great book
When I read the book, Iived in my own world. I didn't need even 2 days and sometimes I forgot to breath, because it was so thrilling and touching. Really, it's one of the best books of Nicholas sparks. I love the story and the book. GREAT work ! :)
McKenzie

My favorite book! Wow!!
Nicholas Sparks! you are amazing!! You are so talented..keep up the good work!! This was so suspenseful, a real page turner. I couldn't put this book down! This is definitely my favorite book of yours. Someone seriously needs to make this into a movie.
Keep up the hard work and keep writing those books:)
Rebecca

A book with a great theme
This book is one of my favorites by Nicholas Sparks. One day I would love to meet this wonderful author
Jessica

AWESOME!! :)
I liked it a lot, but I like some of his others better. I don't know how Nicholas Sparks can write like that. He must have more than a few feminine genes. I thought it was a real nail biter and I was tempted to read the last few pages to find out what happens but I didn't. PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE BOOKS MR. SPARKS!!!!!!!!!!
Betty

Safe Haven - A great book!
I read this book in one day. It is a real page-turner! I could not put it down. I am not one for reading thick books, but Nicholas Sparks' books are just too intriguing not to love and want to read! Can't wait for another one!
Bree

So Good!
This is my favorite book he's written yet!! I think its so good!! I read it in like one day because I couldn't put it down!!! I hope this more are like this one!!

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
  • Book Jacket: Never Coming Back
    Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

If the Creek Don't Rise by Leah Weiss

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history

E Dog H I D