Read what people think about Reckless by Cornelia Funke, and write your own review.

Reckless

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Reckless

CAROL D (04/26/11)

RECKLESS
I Picked up Reckless at a store going out of business. It was cheap and the cover looked interesting. Normally I am a sucker for a happy ending . This book from jump tells you not to expect one.

I started to read it not expecting to like it all that well but not too long I was drawn into the world behind the mirror......drawn into this book. I love how Funke took parts of tales and put her twist on them. I like the darkness of the book. I loved the character of Jacob. Jacob seems born for the for that dark world. Jacob is an adventurer but I do not think he sees himself clearly. I like how he makes the tought decisions at the drop of a hat. He does whatever it take to achieve his goal.

I know this book is aimed at children. I am well over 40 and I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good tale. Warning. This book ends with the makings of a sequel. I have searched the web and have not found when or if there will be a book two and you WILL want a book two.
Felix (09/24/10)

Disappointing...
Cruel, unoriginal, flat characters, unsatisfying end, pseudo-poetic language... Totally disappointing.

• Book Jacket: Barkskins
    Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson

The Secret Language of Stones
    by M. J. Rose

"A fantastic historical tale of war, love, loss and intrigue."
    – Melanie Benjamin

Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson

The Fair Fight
by Anna Freeman

A page-turning novel set in the world of 18th century female pugilists.

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All