Read what people think about Reckless by Cornelia Funke, and write your own review.

Reckless by Cornelia Funke

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Reckless

CAROL D (04/26/11)

RECKLESS
I Picked up Reckless at a store going out of business. It was cheap and the cover looked interesting. Normally I am a sucker for a happy ending . This book from jump tells you not to expect one.

I started to read it not expecting to like it all that well but not too long I was drawn into the world behind the mirror......drawn into this book. I love how Funke took parts of tales and put her twist on them. I like the darkness of the book. I loved the character of Jacob. Jacob seems born for the for that dark world. Jacob is an adventurer but I do not think he sees himself clearly. I like how he makes the tought decisions at the drop of a hat. He does whatever it take to achieve his goal.

I know this book is aimed at children. I am well over 40 and I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good tale. Warning. This book ends with the makings of a sequel. I have searched the web and have not found when or if there will be a book two and you WILL want a book two.
Felix (09/24/10)

Disappointing...
Cruel, unoriginal, flat characters, unsatisfying end, pseudo-poetic language... Totally disappointing.

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R