Read what people think about My Life as a Book by Janet Tashjian, and write your own review.

My Life as a Book

by Janet Tashjian

My Life as a Book by Janet Tashjian

• Published in USA  Jul 2010

There are currently 4 reader reviews for My Life as a Book

Yoyo

Awsome Book
I thought that it was the best book ever. It is so engaging and fun. I love the little stick figure drawings in the margins.
TyraBoo

awesome !
i love this book and think that there should be more like it !
Noah (age 8)

I Love This Book!
This is a very good book that teaches kids lots of words. Everything that was happening in this book I was learning in school. It was so cool. I wish there were more books like this one. Write more books for kids!
Superman

Book
It is a good book. Read it!

• Book Jacket: Hunger