Read what people think about My Life as a Book by Janet Tashjian, and write your own review.

My Life as a Book

by Janet Tashjian

My Life as a Book by Janet Tashjian X
My Life as a Book by Janet Tashjian

• Published in USA  Jul 2010

There are currently 5 reader reviews for My Life as a Book

Yoyo

Awsome Book
I thought that it was the best book ever. It is so engaging and fun. I love the little stick figure drawings in the margins.
TyraBoo

awesome !
i love this book and think that there should be more like it !
Noah (age 8)

I Love This Book!
This is a very good book that teaches kids lots of words. Everything that was happening in this book I was learning in school. It was so cool. I wish there were more books like this one. Write more books for kids!
Superman

Book
It is a good book. Read it!
Fast Reader27

My Life as a book
Book was VERY poorly written, no backstory, no basic plot, would NOT recommend this book to others

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown