Read what people think about I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson, and write your own review.

I Curse the River of Time

by Per Petterson

I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson

• Published in USA  Aug 2010

There is 1 reader review for I Curse the River of Time

Aprile G (08/15/10)

Haunting and engrossing
I have no idea how Per Petterson crams so much lyrical emotion into his short books; but it's nothing short of miraculous. I felt that I instantly knew his characters from their first words--somehow all the longing and self-deception is crystal clear, embedded in long, flat sentences that always leave their mark long after I've read them. I almost never read books more than once, but both I Curse the River of Time, and Out Stealing Horses are keepers to go back to again and again.

The Summer Before the War

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant – it tends to get worse.

K Your F C