Read what people think about I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson, and write your own review.

I Curse the River of Time

by Per Petterson

I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson

• Published in USA  Aug 2010

There is 1 reader review for I Curse the River of Time

Aprile G

Haunting and engrossing
I have no idea how Per Petterson crams so much lyrical emotion into his short books; but it's nothing short of miraculous. I felt that I instantly knew his characters from their first words--somehow all the longing and self-deception is crystal clear, embedded in long, flat sentences that always leave their mark long after I've read them. I almost never read books more than once, but both I Curse the River of Time, and Out Stealing Horses are keepers to go back to again and again.

• Book Jacket: Hunger
    by Sarah Schmidt

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame