Read what people think about I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson, and write your own review.

I Curse the River of Time

by Per Petterson

I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson

• Published in USA  Aug 2010

There is 1 reader review for I Curse the River of Time

Aprile G

Haunting and engrossing
I have no idea how Per Petterson crams so much lyrical emotion into his short books; but it's nothing short of miraculous. I felt that I instantly knew his characters from their first words--somehow all the longing and self-deception is crystal clear, embedded in long, flat sentences that always leave their mark long after I've read them. I almost never read books more than once, but both I Curse the River of Time, and Out Stealing Horses are keepers to go back to again and again.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers