Read what people think about Crispin: The End of Time by Avi, and write your own review.

Crispin: The End of Time

by Avi

Crispin: The End of Time by Avi X
Crispin: The End of Time by Avi

There is 1 reader review for Crispin: The End of Time

secred secret

Crispin: The End of Time
It was so great it blew me inside of Mars. I can't believe the French boy called Troth ugly. This was a very good book. I'm using an airtank.

• Book Jacket: The Last Ballad
    by Liv Constantine

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry.

E Dog H I D