Read what people think about The Good Son by Michael Gruber, and write your own review.

The Good Son

by Michael Gruber

The Good Son by Michael Gruber

• Published in USA  May 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for The Good Son

Marie

The Good Son is a Good Read
This is the best book I've read in a long time. As a mother of a son who is in the army now, I've been searching for a book to help me understand that psyche of those who go to war and want to be in the military. This book served that purpose for me and more. I could not put it down.

The author is masterful with each character's development. There are 2 - 3 story lines. This story also gave me insight into Pakistani and Afghan culture that most westerners are not privy to.

Sonia Bailey Laghiri is a kick ass heroine as are her son(s). I'll look for another book by Gruber soon.

• Book Jacket: New People