Read what people think about The Good Son by Michael Gruber, and write your own review.

The Good Son

by Michael Gruber

The Good Son by Michael Gruber

• Published in USA  May 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for The Good Son

Marie (01/15/11)

The Good Son is a Good Read
This is the best book I've read in a long time. As a mother of a son who is in the army now, I've been searching for a book to help me understand that psyche of those who go to war and want to be in the military. This book served that purpose for me and more. I could not put it down.

The author is masterful with each character's development. There are 2 - 3 story lines. This story also gave me insight into Pakistani and Afghan culture that most westerners are not privy to.

Sonia Bailey Laghiri is a kick ass heroine as are her son(s). I'll look for another book by Gruber soon.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

O My D B