Read what people think about The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, and write your own review.

The Kane Chronicles, Book 1

by Rick Riordan

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Red Pyramid

Salvatore brancato (11/11/13)

The Red Pyramid
I recommend the book The Read Pyramid because it has every thing it's humorous, action, pack, scary,like a Ganesh and a mystery
coolcat (03/31/12)

Red Pyramid
This book is awesome :)
Nikkii (02/21/12)

The Red Pyramid
This book was full of exitment and horror! I LOVED it! It has to be on the top of my Favorite book list! :)
Tyler (02/06/12)

Best Book Ever
This book was amazing, it had a good plot and was action packed and humorous. I recommend this book to everyone!
Robert Foreman (01/18/12)

The Red Pyramid
I recomend this book because it is very humor. It is also very action packed, and keeps people not wanting to put it down. I recomend the anther; also I have read almost all of his books and he is one of the few authors I read books from.
Lee (01/10/12)

The Red Pyramid
I liked the book it, had a lot of detail ,but if you have to write a report about it don't it will be 10 pages long, trust me i had to write a detailed report and after writing 3,000 words and I only told about the first 5 chapters I realized the most words I could have on the paper was 700 so don't write a report on it but it still is a good book to read
Viv (12/20/11)

The Red Pyramid
OMG!!! This book is my favorite book now! There's so much action, mythology, and fantasy on it! If you liked other Rick Riordan books, you'll simply treasure this book 'till the end!! Enjoy reading!
hi (06/28/11)

the red pyramid
at times the red pyramid gets really intresting and funny but other times gets boring

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Second hand books are wild books...

Y S M B, I'll S Y