Read what people think about Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, and write your own review.

Before I Fall

by Lauren Oliver

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

• Published in USA  Mar 2010

There is 1 reader review for Before I Fall

Joyce (02/26/10)

Lauren Oliver's new release
I haven't yet read the book, but wanted to reserve at our local library after reading the summary / review on BookBrowse. (The only reason I rated it, above, is because I couldn't share the following information without doing so.) The title at our local library website is If I Should Fall. I'm not sure why the conflicting information..maybe a last minute change with the publisher? I am looking forward to reading this book!

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Harvard is the storehouse of knowledge because the freshmen bring so much in and the graduates take so little out.

K Your F C