Read what people think about True Blue by David Baldacci, and write your own review.

True Blue

Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for True Blue

Martha

True Blue
I think it's an awesome book. Mace and the other characters are very interesting.
Jo Beatty

True Blue David Baldacci
First off I am a great Baldacci fan. True Blue did not disappoint me. I enjoyed Mace, a former blue (cop) that was framed for a crime she didn't commit. Now she is out of jail and looking to see why SHE was the victim.. Enter Ron, a lawyer whose co-worker was found murdered (and stuffed in the break-room refrigerator no less). Through circumstances these two get together, are on the cutting edge of trying to find out who did what. It does and doesn't help that Mace's sister happens to be chief of police. I felt, that at the end, this could involve into more books using these characters
Tiz

Baldacci almost meets expectations
I love David Baldacci novels. True Blue was disappointing because of that reason. The main character, a female ex cop, was written as though she was an invincible character in a graphic novel. Mr. B. wrote her as a man would write her. She was too big for the story. She didn't have to be so glib and take so many illegal risks. He has written much better characters. The secondary female character was more believable and easier to like and cheer for throughout. I wanted to like Mase. I wanted to like her all the way through the book, but...she just wasn't likable. My humble opinion.

• Book Jacket: The Immortalists
    The Immortalists
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    The Hearts of Men
    by Nickolas Butler
    Set mostly in the woodlands of north Wisconsin, Nikolas Butler spins a familial saga that explores ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S