Read what people think about True Blue by David Baldacci, and write your own review.

True Blue

by David Baldacci

True Blue by David Baldacci

• Published in USA  Oct 2009
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for True Blue

Martha (01/19/12)

True Blue
I think it's an awesome book. Mace and the other characters are very interesting.
Tiz (10/20/10)

Baldacci almost meets expectations
I love David Baldacci novels. True Blue was disappointing because of that reason. The main character, a female ex cop, was written as though she was an invincible character in a graphic novel. Mr. B. wrote her as a man would write her. She was too big for the story. She didn't have to be so glib and take so many illegal risks. He has written much better characters. The secondary female character was more believable and easier to like and cheer for throughout. I wanted to like Mase. I wanted to like her all the way through the book, but...she just wasn't likable. My humble opinion.
Jo Beatty (07/01/10)

True Blue David Baldacci
First off I am a great Baldacci fan. True Blue did not disappoint me. I enjoyed Mace, a former blue (cop) that was framed for a crime she didn't commit. Now she is out of jail and looking to see why SHE was the victim.. Enter Ron, a lawyer whose co-worker was found murdered (and stuffed in the break-room refrigerator no less). Through circumstances these two get together, are on the cutting edge of trying to find out who did what. It does and doesn't help that Mace's sister happens to be chief of police. I felt, that at the end, this could involve into more books using these characters

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd rather have been talking

O My D B