Read what people think about The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk, and write your own review.

The Museum of Innocence

by Orhan Pamuk

The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk

• Published in USA  Oct 2009

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Museum of Innocence

Dorothy Clark (03/31/11)

Waste of space
This book is boring in the extreme. I managed 105 pages, and each page was similar to the one preceding it. To my mind there were no redeeming features.
Vanesa (10/12/09)

Excellent
An excellent book! I enjoyed it very much.
He is my favorite writer!

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

K Your F C