Read what people think about The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, and write your own review.

The Last Song

Genre: Romance

There are currently 42 reader reviews for The Last Song

Seba

AWESOME!!!
I love this book! The ending is so unexpected and even though it's not the happiest ending ever.. everyone still ends up with a smile on their face :)
Suzie

The best book ever
This book is the best book I have ever read! Sad weird parts but great.
Steph

My fav. book
This was by far the best book you have wrote. It is a real page turner. I could not put it down for anything. I read it in four hours and 27 minutes. Until the next Good Luck.
kitty 59

the last song
When I first read it I didn't want to put it down it's so cool ;)
cindrella

the last song
This book is awesome.............
Ramon Guillermo

last song
This book was so energetic and romantic. I loved the plot of the novel and the affair for turtles.
Jossan Matos

The last song
I love this book. It is so romantic, I almost cried during the novel and the movie.
Mars

The Last Song
This book was powerful and it spoke it me.

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us