Read what people think about The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, and write your own review.

The Last Song

Genre: Love Stories

There are currently 42 reader reviews for The Last Song

Seba (02/07/12)

AWESOME!!!
I love this book! The ending is so unexpected and even though it's not the happiest ending ever.. everyone still ends up with a smile on their face :)
Suzie (01/08/12)

The best book ever
This book is the best book I have ever read! Sad weird parts but great.
Steph (12/07/11)

My fav. book
This was by far the best book you have wrote. It is a real page turner. I could not put it down for anything. I read it in four hours and 27 minutes. Until the next Good Luck.
kitty 59 (11/11/11)

the last song
When I first read it I didn't want to put it down it's so cool ;)
cindrella (10/12/11)

the last song
This book is awesome.............
Ramon Guillermo (09/11/11)

last song
This book was so energetic and romantic. I loved the plot of the novel and the affair for turtles.
Jossan Matos (09/11/11)

The last song
I love this book. It is so romantic, I almost cried during the novel and the movie.
Mars (07/05/11)

The Last Song
This book was powerful and it spoke it me.

The Summer Before the War

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you

K Your F C