Read what people think about The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood, and write your own review.

The Year of the Flood

by Margaret Atwood

The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood

• Published in USA  Sep 2009

There are currently 17 reader reviews for The Year of the Flood

Donna N. (High Rolls, New Mexico) (07/30/09)

disappointing futuristic story
the only thing I liked about Margaret Atwood's Year of the Flood, was the cover, which is beautiful. I am a great fan of her early works, Handmaid's Tale and Surfacing, which made my disappointment in this book even more surprising to me. I found the story trite and overloaded with religiosity. the main characters were one-dimensional and never fully developed. the pseudo-environmentalism was very heavy-handed. Sorry, Margaret,but you can do better.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers