Read what people think about Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson, and write your own review.

Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Fever 1793

reader02

Fever 1793
I really like this book. It does get really sad at times, but has a really good ending. It is a good book for young readers. I had to read this book in 7th grade, but idk when some grades have to read it.
Makala

Fever, 1793
I loved the book but it was very sad.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F