Read what people think about The Last Child by John Hart, and write your own review.

by John Hart

• Published in USA  Mar 2010

There is 1 reader review for The Last Child

Power Reviewer Daniel A. (05/18/10)

The Last Child
WOW! This is truly one great book. It was riveting and a page-turner. "The Last Child" is a mystery, as are the other two fiction books that the author wrote.
Word of note: All three books of fiction were at least a nominee of the "Edgar", which is awarded to the best mystery of the year. "Down River", his second book won in 2008, and now this book, in 2010.
"The Last Child" has memorable characters and a plot that is twisty.
The bottom line is: If you are a serious fan of crime scene investigation, (CSI), read the prologue and the first chapter. If they don't grab you, then close the book and find another one to read. As for me, I couldn't put this book down. I have a new favorite author and his name is John Hart.

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review