Read what people think about Look Again by Lisa Scottoline, and write your own review.

by Lisa Scottoline

• Published in USA  Feb 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Look Again

Bonnie Jervis (04/05/12)

Look Again
Yes, 'Look Again' is a page turner. The problem is it starts out good but then becomes predictable and unbelievable. It was as if the author had a list of life situations that she felt needed to be thrown in, but were thrown in at the most unlikely times. Not believable.
Jcrsoccer (01/21/11)

Very good book!
I would recomend this book to people who are a higher level reader because of the length of the book. I would also recomend it to people who enjoy action and mystery. I think this book is one of the most detailed books I have ever read that help me paint my own picture of the setting in my mind, making a movie out of words. It is full of suspense once you get a ways into the book. Don't stop reading right away if you get bored with it , I almost did but then it got AMAZING in a blink of an eye.
Lwilliamson (10/24/10)

Look Again
It was a very good book and kept me on the edge of my chair. Will you do a sequel to this book?

• Book Jacket: Harmony

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review