MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg, and write your own review.

Home Safe

by Elizabeth Berg

Home Safe

• Published in USA  Apr 2009

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Home Safe

Jeanette (07/07/12)

Heartwarming
This is a great heartwarming book that makes you feel just like a hot bowl of soup on a cold winters day!
Susan (05/19/11)

One of My Favorite Reads!
If only I could rate this book greater than a 5! This is my first book from this author and I resented the moments that life got in my way when I had to put it down! The story is so well told, full of highs and lows, and constantly moving. While very descriptive, it never became monotonous. Every character and emotion became lifelike and believable to me. I would love this to become a movie! Thank you Ms. Berg for such a quality, entertaining read. Now, to decide which of your books to read next! Absolutely loved it!

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages