Read what people think about Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg, and write your own review.

Home Safe

by Elizabeth Berg

Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg

• Published in USA  Apr 2009

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Home Safe

Jeanette

Heartwarming
This is a great heartwarming book that makes you feel just like a hot bowl of soup on a cold winters day!
Susan

One of My Favorite Reads!
If only I could rate this book greater than a 5! This is my first book from this author and I resented the moments that life got in my way when I had to put it down! The story is so well told, full of highs and lows, and constantly moving. While very descriptive, it never became monotonous. Every character and emotion became lifelike and believable to me. I would love this to become a movie! Thank you Ms. Berg for such a quality, entertaining read. Now, to decide which of your books to read next! Absolutely loved it!

• Book Jacket: The Force
    by Julian Barnes

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O