Read what people think about My Abandonment by Peter Rock, and write your own review.

My Abandonment

by Peter Rock

My Abandonment by Peter Rock

• Published in USA  Mar 2009

There is 1 reader review for My Abandonment

Valerie

Thought inspiring
Initially, this back captured my interest due to their survival in Forest Park, both because I've been there and because wilderness interests me. This story evolves into what seems to be a predictably sad tale, then crosses into something altogether different. I love books and movies that keep me thinking about them long after I have finished. This book accomplished that. I don't know when I last stayed up until after midnight because I just had to finish a book. I was tired at work today, but it was worth it.

• Book Jacket: Priestdaddy
    by Thomas Rydahl

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers