Read what people think about True Colors by Kristin Hannah, and write your own review.

True Colors

by Kristin Hannah

True Colors by Kristin Hannah X
True Colors by Kristin Hannah

• Published in USA  Feb 2009

There is 1 reader review for True Colors

Beverly M.

True Colors
I really enjoyed reading this book and was drawn into the story and characters right from the beginning all the way to the end. It is a story of three sisters and their lives and loves. It is an easy book to read and one I wanted to keep picking up. The characters are well developed and I really cared about them and what happened to them. The twists and turns were very interesting. I did not want the book to end. This is what I would call a great summer or beach read.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple
    The Driest Season
    by Meghan Kenny

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony