Read what people think about True Colors by Kristin Hannah, and write your own review.

True Colors

by Kristin Hannah

True Colors by Kristin Hannah

• Published in USA  Feb 2009

There is 1 reader review for True Colors

Beverly M.

True Colors
I really enjoyed reading this book and was drawn into the story and characters right from the beginning all the way to the end. It is a story of three sisters and their lives and loves. It is an easy book to read and one I wanted to keep picking up. The characters are well developed and I really cared about them and what happened to them. The twists and turns were very interesting. I did not want the book to end. This is what I would call a great summer or beach read.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers