Read what people think about While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky, and write your own review.

While My Sister Sleeps

by Barbara Delinsky

While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky

• Published in USA  Feb 2009

There are currently 18 reader reviews for While My Sister Sleeps

Barb, Simpson Public Library, Mechanicsburg PA (12/06/08)

Great read
Another good book from Barbara Delinsky, filled with the questions, both medical and personal, faced by any family dealing with a critical illness. The Snows learn as much about themselves and their relationships with one another as they learn about Robin. I plan to leave my copy of the book in our lounge for others on the library staff to read!
Linda (12/03/08)

Compelling Reading
My book arrived yesterday, mid-day. I've just finished it, and I'm not a fast reader! While My Sister Sleeps weaves medical ethics and moral values into a family story told over a week's time, a week during which much is revealed and lessons are learned. The realistic characters are dealing with issues I can relate to. A good read!

• Book Jacket: The Graybar Hotel