Read what people think about Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson, and write your own review.

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson X
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson

There are currently 13 reader reviews for Chains

alexandria evans

chains review
This book was amazing. I was hooked when I read the first paragraph! This book really helped me understand the revolutionary war better, and entertained me as well.

Chains review
I think that this book deserves 11 points out of 10. Though i am not a historical fiction, Chains really stands out to me. i can relate to most characters, especially Isabella. I would definitely recommend this book to a friend. Thank you for this book, Laurie Halse Anderson!

I have no idea what you other bozos are talking about. This is the best most inspiring book ever... You guys lost your mind :P Get a Life

This is a great book and taught me a lot about myself and people around that time period. It is unlike most historical fiction books which put me to sleep! I finished it in a day because I couldn't put it down. Please read this book, you will become Isabel as you do.
reader 101

This is a great book. I had to read it for la and loved it I will recommend it to any one that loves a good book. I cannot wait to read the next book

Extremely well thought-out and planned from the beginning. I'm in 8th grade and i understood it perfectly

This was such a great book! I loved it! At first when I started to read it I didn't like it, then I re- read and I got so in to it, its a awesome book, I recommend this book.......... ;)

chains by laurie halse anderson
This book was different than what I expected it to be. But I have to say it is a book you don't find very often!!! I definitely recommend it. It is such touching and moving story you should consider reading it!!

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil