Read what people think about Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson, and write your own review.

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson

There are currently 13 reader reviews for Chains

alexandria evans

chains review
This book was amazing. I was hooked when I read the first paragraph! This book really helped me understand the revolutionary war better, and entertained me as well.
Pzreich

Chains review
I think that this book deserves 11 points out of 10. Though i am not a historical fiction, Chains really stands out to me. i can relate to most characters, especially Isabella. I would definitely recommend this book to a friend. Thank you for this book, Laurie Halse Anderson!
Bookwriter

Fabulous!
I have no idea what you other bozos are talking about. This is the best most inspiring book ever... You guys lost your mind :P Get a Life
Bookworrms

gooood
This is a great book and taught me a lot about myself and people around that time period. It is unlike most historical fiction books which put me to sleep! I finished it in a day because I couldn't put it down. Please read this book, you will become Isabel as you do.
reader 101

chains
This is a great book. I had to read it for la and loved it I will recommend it to any one that loves a good book. I cannot wait to read the next book
reader

Extremely well thought-out and planned from the beginning. I'm in 8th grade and i understood it perfectly
BVB

AWESOME!!
This was such a great book! I loved it! At first when I started to read it I didn't like it, then I re- read and I got so in to it, its a awesome book, I recommend this book.......... ;)
Bria

chains by laurie halse anderson
This book was different than what I expected it to be. But I have to say it is a book you don't find very often!!! I definitely recommend it. It is such touching and moving story you should consider reading it!!

The Hermit