Read what people think about The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner, and write your own review.

The Red Necklace

by Sally Gardner

The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner

• Published in USA  May 2008
    Genre: Mysteries

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Red Necklace

S.E (04/03/15)

Amazing
This book mingles the perfect amount of adventure and history with a romance. It is a book that you will love.
Marley (02/29/12)

Not many historical references.
This book may be okay for the very young Twilight fans but as a high school student using it for a major historical significance project it didn't do any justice. The characters are not real and she has no references as to who she based them off. I am very intrested in the French Revolution and this book ruined it for me. I've had to reread several other books and reviews just to understand the simple concept. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone who is slightly intelligent. so, nobody over the age of 14. Sorry for being harsh, this book just ruined my chances of a good grade.
TEEHEE :D (10/05/11)

Great Book :P
This was a great book, I had to read it for a summer reading assignment and I enjoyed it. I like how the author uses many true events of history during the French Revolution, but at the same time adding fiction and a story line making the book interesting and more enjoyable :
kaity (09/21/11)

amazing!!!!!
This is my favourite book!! I love the story line and it has a lot of historical depth as well. It intrigues me because it is a bit magical, and a little magical. I have recommended it everywhere and I am in the middle of reading it for the 4th time :) I love this book and it's sequel is amazing as well!! You should definetely read it!
logan (03/04/11)

very good book
I really enjoyed reading this book and all but I didn't find any connection to the actual revolution. It was an amazing story and I would definitely recomend it, and actually I have to a few people, and I would even read it again. I am looking forward to the sequel "the silver blade"
A Kid That Read This Book (02/07/10)

AMAZING!
What a spectacular book, if a may say so my self. An amazing vocabulary of intriguing words. A absolute finamina!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.

Y S M B, I'll S Y