MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner, and write your own review.

The Red Necklace

by Sally Gardner

The Red Necklace

• Published in USA  May 2008
    Genre: Mysteries

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Red Necklace

S.E (04/03/15)

Amazing
This book mingles the perfect amount of adventure and history with a romance. It is a book that you will love.
Marley (02/29/12)

Not many historical references.
This book may be okay for the very young Twilight fans but as a high school student using it for a major historical significance project it didn't do any justice. The characters are not real and she has no references as to who she based them off. I am very intrested in the French Revolution and this book ruined it for me. I've had to reread several other books and reviews just to understand the simple concept. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone who is slightly intelligent. so, nobody over the age of 14. Sorry for being harsh, this book just ruined my chances of a good grade.
TEEHEE :D (10/05/11)

Great Book :P
This was a great book, I had to read it for a summer reading assignment and I enjoyed it. I like how the author uses many true events of history during the French Revolution, but at the same time adding fiction and a story line making the book interesting and more enjoyable :
kaity (09/21/11)

amazing!!!!!
This is my favourite book!! I love the story line and it has a lot of historical depth as well. It intrigues me because it is a bit magical, and a little magical. I have recommended it everywhere and I am in the middle of reading it for the 4th time :) I love this book and it's sequel is amazing as well!! You should definetely read it!
logan (03/04/11)

very good book
I really enjoyed reading this book and all but I didn't find any connection to the actual revolution. It was an amazing story and I would definitely recomend it, and actually I have to a few people, and I would even read it again. I am looking forward to the sequel "the silver blade"
A Kid That Read This Book (02/07/10)

AMAZING!
What a spectacular book, if a may say so my self. An amazing vocabulary of intriguing words. A absolute finamina!

The Second Mrs. Hockaday