Read what people think about The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner, and write your own review.

The Red Necklace

Genre: Mysteries

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Red Necklace

S.E

Amazing
This book mingles the perfect amount of adventure and history with a romance. It is a book that you will love.
TEEHEE :D

Great Book :P
This was a great book, I had to read it for a summer reading assignment and I enjoyed it. I like how the author uses many true events of history during the French Revolution, but at the same time adding fiction and a story line making the book interesting and more enjoyable :
kaity

amazing!!!!!
This is my favourite book!! I love the story line and it has a lot of historical depth as well. It intrigues me because it is a bit magical, and a little magical. I have recommended it everywhere and I am in the middle of reading it for the 4th time :) I love this book and it's sequel is amazing as well!! You should definetely read it!
logan

very good book
I really enjoyed reading this book and all but I didn't find any connection to the actual revolution. It was an amazing story and I would definitely recomend it, and actually I have to a few people, and I would even read it again. I am looking forward to the sequel "the silver blade"
A Kid That Read This Book

AMAZING!
What a spectacular book, if a may say so my self. An amazing vocabulary of intriguing words. A absolute finamina!
Marley

Not many historical references.
This book may be okay for the very young Twilight fans but as a high school student using it for a major historical significance project it didn't do any justice. The characters are not real and she has no references as to who she based them off. I am very intrested in the French Revolution and this book ruined it for me. I've had to reread several other books and reviews just to understand the simple concept. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone who is slightly intelligent. so, nobody over the age of 14. Sorry for being harsh, this book just ruined my chances of a good grade.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund