Read what people think about Eleven by Patricia Reilly Giff, and write your own review.

Eleven

A Mystery

by Patricia Reilly Giff

Eleven

• Published in USA  Jan 2008

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eleven

Viny B. (12/01/15)

Not as good as I thought
The book makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because there is no actual real setting to the story and the plot and the dreams and the flashbacks don't make sense. There is really no happy moments.
BrookeK (09/04/12)

ELEVEN
The flashbacks were confusing and boring and repetitive. There wasnt any real happy moments in the whole book and it seemed like Caroline having to move was a stupid ending...yeah hes depressed lets make it worse
Lovestoread (01/28/12)

Amazing!!
I liked this book because it is a mystery and an adventure all wrapped into one!
I recomend this book to anyone who likes mystery and/or adventure books!

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

When all think alike, no one thinks very much

The Big Holiday Wordplay: