Read what people think about Eleven by Patricia Reilly Giff, and write your own review.

Eleven

• Published in USA  Jan 2008

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eleven

Lovestoread

Amazing!!
I liked this book because it is a mystery and an adventure all wrapped into one!
I recomend this book to anyone who likes mystery and/or adventure books!
BrookeK

ELEVEN
The flashbacks were confusing and boring and repetitive. There wasnt any real happy moments in the whole book and it seemed like Caroline having to move was a stupid ending...yeah hes depressed lets make it worse
Viny B.

Not as good as I thought
The book makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because there is no actual real setting to the story and the plot and the dreams and the flashbacks don't make sense. There is really no happy moments.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown