Read what people think about You Suck by Christopher Moore, and write your own review.

You Suck

• Published in USA  Jan 2007

There is 1 reader review for You Suck

Liz

Bloodsucking Fiends/You Suck
I bought the audiotapes of Bloodsucking Fiends and its sequel, You Suck (in the middle of You Suck now) . Hats off to Mr. Moore. These books are hilarious and unpredictable! I can't get enough!

I'm really excited about the third book coming out, Bite Me. For anyone like me that commutes to work everyday and gets sick of the radio/music, do yourself a favor and buy the audiobooks, the narrator is AWESOME, she (Susan Bennett, I think.) Downloaded from itunes)) does a great job at distinguishing the different voices/characters.

• Book Jacket: Calypso
    Calypso
    by David Sedaris
    David Sedaris' Calypso is every bit as hilarious and irreverent, as clever and incisive, as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E