Read what people think about You Suck by Christopher Moore, and write your own review.

You Suck

A Love Story

by Christopher Moore

You Suck by Christopher Moore

• Published in USA  Jan 2007

There is 1 reader review for You Suck

Liz

Bloodsucking Fiends/You Suck
I bought the audiotapes of Bloodsucking Fiends and its sequel, You Suck (in the middle of You Suck now) . Hats off to Mr. Moore. These books are hilarious and unpredictable! I can't get enough!

I'm really excited about the third book coming out, Bite Me. For anyone like me that commutes to work everyday and gets sick of the radio/music, do yourself a favor and buy the audiobooks, the narrator is AWESOME, she (Susan Bennett, I think.) Downloaded from itunes)) does a great job at distinguishing the different voices/characters.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World