Read what people think about You Suck by Christopher Moore, and write your own review.

You Suck

• Published in USA  Jan 2007

There is 1 reader review for You Suck

Liz

Bloodsucking Fiends/You Suck
I bought the audiotapes of Bloodsucking Fiends and its sequel, You Suck (in the middle of You Suck now) . Hats off to Mr. Moore. These books are hilarious and unpredictable! I can't get enough!

I'm really excited about the third book coming out, Bite Me. For anyone like me that commutes to work everyday and gets sick of the radio/music, do yourself a favor and buy the audiobooks, the narrator is AWESOME, she (Susan Bennett, I think.) Downloaded from itunes)) does a great job at distinguishing the different voices/characters.

Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!