Read what people think about You Suck by Christopher Moore, and write your own review.

You Suck

• Published in USA  Jan 2007

There is 1 reader review for You Suck

Liz

Bloodsucking Fiends/You Suck
I bought the audiotapes of Bloodsucking Fiends and its sequel, You Suck (in the middle of You Suck now) . Hats off to Mr. Moore. These books are hilarious and unpredictable! I can't get enough!

I'm really excited about the third book coming out, Bite Me. For anyone like me that commutes to work everyday and gets sick of the radio/music, do yourself a favor and buy the audiobooks, the narrator is AWESOME, she (Susan Bennett, I think.) Downloaded from itunes)) does a great job at distinguishing the different voices/characters.

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes