Read what people think about You Suck by Christopher Moore, and write your own review.

You Suck

A Love Story

by Christopher Moore

You Suck by Christopher Moore

• Published in USA  Jan 2007

There is 1 reader review for You Suck

Liz (11/16/09)

Bloodsucking Fiends/You Suck
I bought the audiotapes of Bloodsucking Fiends and its sequel, You Suck (in the middle of You Suck now) . Hats off to Mr. Moore. These books are hilarious and unpredictable! I can't get enough!

I'm really excited about the third book coming out, Bite Me. For anyone like me that commutes to work everyday and gets sick of the radio/music, do yourself a favor and buy the audiobooks, the narrator is AWESOME, she (Susan Bennett, I think.) Downloaded from itunes)) does a great job at distinguishing the different voices/characters.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

O My D B