Read what people think about Paint It Black by Janet Fitch, and write your own review.

Paint It Black

There is 1 reader review for Paint It Black

Janice Y

Paint it Black
Dear Ms. Fitch:
Living in South Dakota where there are miles and miles between places I pass the long rides away by listening to many books on CD. When done I donate them to the library or exchange them with others.

I recently purchased your “Paint it Black” story. I am not a prude and will over look an occasional F word but I couldn’t get through even one CD without hearing the F word too many times.(at least 50 to 100 times) I ejected it and will pitch the whole book.

Your story is probably very good but why would you feel it necessary to use the F word so many times?

I sure hope you are not teaching others that they can use it as an easy way to fill pages. Do you get paid by the word?

I do not mean to criticize but most people don’t talk this way and would prefer not to read or hear it over and over.

The kerplunk you hear is the sound of the audio book landing in the trash.

• Book Jacket: A Death of No Importance
    A Death of No Importance
    by Mariah Fredericks
    Bringing the reader deep into the intrigue and privilege of the most elite boudoirs, A Death of No ...
  • Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Ruth Fitzmaurice

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes