Reader reviews and comments on The English Assassin, plus links to write your own review.

The English Assassin

by Daniel Silva

The English Assassin by Daniel Silva

Mar 2002, 400 pages
    Feb 2003, 416 pages

There is 1 reader review for The English Assassin

Lenora (09/09/07)

Enjoyed, but unhappy with depiction of
I enjoyed this even more than The Secret Servant (which I liked enough to want to read more of Silva's books.) The character development was richer, and the story was suspenseful from beginning to end. However, I wish that the author had not referred to the "mystical Catholic ways" of "the old signadora." Other than the sign of the cross, there was nothing Catholic about her ways.

The Summer Before the War
    Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all the time

K Your F C