Reader reviews and comments on Flights of Love, plus links to write your own review.

Flights of Love

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Flights of Love

sally

i think its good
Andres Carlos Denes

Fascinating stories on complex issues and emotions. The author grasps them well and in depth, and sheds light on characters and events in a simple but nevertheless most impacting and sometimes devastating way. It is a book I would have loved to write.
Sam

A great collection of stories; they are quite engaging.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes