Reader reviews and comments on Under Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Under Fire

Jan 2002, 544 pages
    Jan 2003, 736 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Under Fire

Joe Melancon

Text I am 75 and I was in Korea in the time frame of this book and I found it very enjoyable, I could almost believe I was there with McCoy in Korea!!
Cpl. B

Griff's writing is mesmorizing. The action never stops and neither does the quality of his writing. Once he gets going he keeps you on the edge of your seat and makes you beg for more. Under Fire is a book you just don't want to put down!!!
chris

I thought the book was very good, however it left out some of my favorite characters from the previous books. The story was good ,although a little slow in the beginning as far as action goes. I hope Mr. Griffin continues this story because he does it so well, and as a former Marine it is a subject of which I will never tire. Semper Fi .
josh

WEB Griffin has done it again. He made another top selling book. I say that they should make movies out of the corps. I bet if he tryed he would make it.
A. Tonry

I found it to be an excellent book. a litttle slow on the start but definitily worth wading into. I hope that WEB is going to add to all of his series stories.

it was good. kinda different from the athers.
R.Strachan

A liitle different ,going from ww2 to korea.But as always a teriffic read.enjoy his characters,especially among the top brass.Hope this is not the last in the marine saga.
Chris

I found this book to be very entertaining and hard to put down. I was a little distressed to jump from the Gobi Desert in his last book to the Korean War. I also wish he had included the stories of other characters from his previous books that we've gotten to know. While I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I don't think it was quite a good as some of his previous books in this series.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: White Too Long
    White Too Long
    by Robert P. Jones
    Religious scholar Robert P. Jones doesn't pull any punches in his latest book, White Too Long: The ...
  • Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R