Reader reviews and comments on Last Man Standing, plus links to write your own review.

Last Man Standing

by David Baldacci

Last Man Standing by David Baldacci X
Last Man Standing by David Baldacci

Nov 2001, 548 pages
    Aug 2002, 656 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Last Man Standing

matrix

I thought it was one of the best mysteries printed in a long time.Hope author makes more
adventures for Web.
Crystal

I had a really hard time getting into this book. It was a long time before I could get into this book enough to even want to finish it. Once I got past that difficult part, the book wasn't so bad, but if you don't have me from the first word of the first chapter - I'm not into what you have to say!
mlt

First and Last
Get to the point, please. Characters may be well-developed but takes too much and forever and a day to get them and the story unfold. Resisted quitting midway several times until I finally gave in.. for another real thriller. First book to ever make me do so.
Simon Timmons

My first outing into the works of Baldacci was, to say the least , disappointing. The characters are far to cliched and the story slow and predictable. Long digressions into the ins and outs of FBI procedure become tiresome after a while.
Anonymous

I´ve read several thrillers and I think this is the best I ever read till now, and i can only hope that there are more books of this level
Guido Coppes, Netherlands

by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E