Reader reviews and comments on Last Man Standing, plus links to write your own review.

Last Man Standing

by David Baldacci

Last Man Standing by David Baldacci X
Last Man Standing by David Baldacci

Nov 2001, 548 pages
    Aug 2002, 656 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Last Man Standing

matrix

I thought it was one of the best mysteries printed in a long time.Hope author makes more
adventures for Web.
Crystal

I had a really hard time getting into this book. It was a long time before I could get into this book enough to even want to finish it. Once I got past that difficult part, the book wasn't so bad, but if you don't have me from the first word of the first chapter - I'm not into what you have to say!
mlt

First and Last
Get to the point, please. Characters may be well-developed but takes too much and forever and a day to get them and the story unfold. Resisted quitting midway several times until I finally gave in.. for another real thriller. First book to ever make me do so.
Simon Timmons

My first outing into the works of Baldacci was, to say the least , disappointing. The characters are far to cliched and the story slow and predictable. Long digressions into the ins and outs of FBI procedure become tiresome after a while.

I´ve read several thrillers and I think this is the best I ever read till now, and i can only hope that there are more books of this level
Guido Coppes, Netherlands

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Bell in the Lake
    The Bell in the Lake
    by Lars Mytting
    A legend from Lars Mytting's Norwegian hometown tells of two centuries-old church bells that, like ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R