Reader reviews and comments on Vine of Desire, plus links to write your own review.

Vine of Desire

by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Vine of Desire

Jan 2002, 384 pages
    Feb 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Vine of Desire

Shobha C.S. (10/07/03)

There is poetry in this prose. It has abundant sensibility - subtle, delicate and with minor details, which is contemporary, ones, which we can identify in our life. when I was reading it, I could visualise each character, feel for them, and very very curious to read further. I felt very sad to finish the book, to part with it, and the characters woven. The techniques used in telling the story is innovative, attractive, and blends with the whole theme. One of the great novels which I immensly enjoyed in recent times.
Hayley Techner (04/07/02)

by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: