MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Vine of Desire, plus links to write your own review.

Vine of Desire

by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Vine of Desire

Jan 2002, 384 pages
    Feb 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Vine of Desire

Shobha C.S. (10/07/03)

There is poetry in this prose. It has abundant sensibility - subtle, delicate and with minor details, which is contemporary, ones, which we can identify in our life. when I was reading it, I could visualise each character, feel for them, and very very curious to read further. I felt very sad to finish the book, to part with it, and the characters woven. The techniques used in telling the story is innovative, attractive, and blends with the whole theme. One of the great novels which I immensly enjoyed in recent times.
Hayley Techner (04/07/02)

by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages