Reader reviews and comments on Violets Are Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Violets Are Blue

Nov 2001, 400 pages
    Sep 2002, 416 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Violets Are Blue

DeAnna

violets are blue. awesome book
I thought this book was amazing. I enjoyed it so so much it had a lot of detail and I love mystery books and this book made you want to keep reading more... I definitely think everyone should read this book if you enjoy mysteries.
Shauna

I've read several James Patterson books, mostly Alex Cross ones. Violets are Blue is the creepiest one yet of them all! It was great, I couldn't put it down until it was done!
Andy Crome

This was the first book i read by James Patterson and now im on my 3rd. Violets are Blue is the best iv read so far though they are all good, especially Pop Goes the Weasel. Violets are blue is a great read and i promise you wont be able to put it down as its so exciting.
Dustin

I thought this book was great. once i got into this book it was hard for me to put it down. I suggest this book for middle school students and up. so all together this is a great book READ IT!!!
Jerry Goldman

This is a really great story. The characters are well drawn and compelling. The plot does'nt move too fast or too slow. And most of all the concept is really fresh although I don't want to ruin the story for anyone all I can say is that the ending is surprising. For anyone who enjoys a sense of mystery I recommend this novel, also I would recommend Paul Omeziri's Descent into Illusion, on of the best novels ever.
Annastasia

I really enjoyed the book .. I found it very hard to put it down. I must say "Roses are Red" was much more true to life , however this book kept you on the egde.. very suspense filled!!!
mariam

This book has so many twists and turns! It makes you want to keep reading. And the ending makes you want more of the story. Alex Cross is the universal good guy. He keeps you rooting for him. This is the kind of book that you want to finish in just one day. It is a perfect companion when you have nothing to do.
Lauren

i read this book as a suggestion from a friend of mine who loves reading as much as me. i couldn't put it down! i love patterson's style of writing and have read several other books of his. they all have intrigued, i have yet to find a book by him that i don't finish in just days!

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes