Summer Sale! Save 20% today and get access to all our member benefits.

What readers think of Midnight Bayou, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Dec 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Midnight Bayou

Linda

Nailed It
I grew up 50 miles south of New Orleans and I could feel the steam of the bayou, smell the flowers, and taste the food. I loved this story and the feel of New Orleans before Katrina. Thank you so much for this love story.
Linda A

Wanting more
I loved the history of the people that played in this book, and the story that finally came out for those deceased. Left me wanting another story just like this one.
netbug

Midnight Bayou
I loved this book. I couldn't put it down especially the last 100 pages I didn't want to stop reading. I loved the mystery of the ghost. Great book!
Crystalee

I liked this book so much! In true Nora Roberts fashion, it had me hooked on a great, mysterious plot and routing for Lena and Declan to officially become a couple! This book is much more than just romance, though some of the love scenes are a bit steamy. . . it has a real message, and it will have you hooked!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Mood Swings
    Mood Swings
    by Frankie Barnet
    This book begins with a bombastic premise. Seemingly fed up with the heating planet, the world's ...
  • Book Jacket: The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    by Briony Cameron
    Our titular heroine's story begins in Yáquimo, Santo Domingo. Jacquotte Delahaye is a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Another Word for Love
    Another Word for Love
    by Carvell Wallace
    "I write about beautiful things because I live in a country that has tried to kill me and every...
    The Flower Sisters
    by Michelle Collins Anderson
    Michelle Collins Anderson's novel The Flower Sisters, based in part on a real tragedy that occurred ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.
Win This Book
Win The Bluestockings

The Bluestockings by Susannah Gibson

An illuminating group portrait of the eighteenth-century women who dared to imagine an active life for themselves in both mind and spirit.

A W in S C