Reader reviews and comments on The Northern Lights, plus links to write your own review.

The Northern Lights

Oct 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Northern Lights

Linda

A must read
One of the most interesting and amazing stories I have ever read. Well written. Reads like a novel with in depth history of Birklands quest to discover the technology used in many scientific applications utilized today. A man worthy of our Scientific respect.
Velma

Norwegian Adventure
Many people will pass this book by thinking that it's another dull scientific tale. THAT IS THEIR LOSS. This well-written book tells the history of the Norwegian scientist who discovered the secrets behind the Northern Lights(aurora borealis) in a narrative style that reads like an adventure novel. Even the excerpts of Birkeland's journals are easily understood by the layman and interesting as well. Don't allow yourself to be one of the many who miss this exciting true story.
Cynthia

Fascinating novel
This was a very good book. You learn a lot about Birkeland and how hard he worked to achieve his goals. I recommend this book to readers that enjoy science novels and who love to learn about the fascinating Aurora Borealis.

• Book Jacket: American Histories
    by Madeline Miller

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes