Reader reviews and comments on Germs, plus links to write your own review.

Germs

Biological Weapons and America's Secret War

by Judith Miller, et. al.

Germs by Judith Miller, et. al.

Sep 2001, 352 pages
    Oct 2002, 384 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Germs

Roger

Germs is indeed a sobering and well-documented review of historical man generated biological events as they transpired. Of significant note it is important to realize how the burden of Chem & Bioterror and Chem & Bioweapons affected former President Clinton and now President Bush. Had it not been for President Clinton's perseverance into organizing an "Anti-terror Chem & Bioterror" group, we might not be as far along as we are now. One must look to current events now and see why there is a sense of urgency to contain and protect.
Marcy

This book opens one's eyes to what is really going on when world powers begin to "experiment". The authors do a good job in compilation of interviews of those that would give vital and correct information. Keep it up.
Anonymous

This book is a real page turner. It has certainly kept me up late at night trying to figure out, along with the many heros in the book, how to keep the world safe from Bioterrorism. I have learned about things I never had any particular interest in, the military, for example; it is a testament to the compelling nature of the subject and the way it is written that it is all fascinating.

Observation: some segments were apparently written by one or another of the authors; and some of those segments were better reading than the others.

My Name Is Leon
    by Roxane Gay

News of the World by Paulette Jiles

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame