Reader reviews and comments on Lake News, plus links to write your own review.

Lake News

by Barbara Delinsky

Lake News by Barbara Delinsky X
Lake News by Barbara Delinsky

Jun 1999, 416 pages
    May 2000, 544 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Lake News

Cindy

One of the best books this avid reader has ever read is "For My Daughters" by Delinsky. All of her books are well worth the read and I highly recommend them. "Lake News" is true to form.

P. Pease
This is the first book I've read by Delinsky. I found it to be a well written story with beautiful descriptions and complex, interesting characters. The book explores different relationships common to all of us (man-woman, child-parent, siblings) with sensitivity. I intend to seek out other books written by this author.

Today's Top Picks

The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste
    While reading The Shadow King by Maaza Mengiste, I was reminded of the David Foster Wallace novel ...
  • Book Jacket: The Exiles
    The Exiles
    by Christina Baker Kline
    A young governess finds herself pregnant and in prison for theft and attempted murder. An Irish ...
  • Book Jacket: White Too Long
    White Too Long
    by Robert P. Jones
    Religious scholar Robert P. Jones doesn't pull any punches in his latest book, White Too Long: The ...
  • Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R