Reader reviews and comments on Lake News, plus links to write your own review.

Lake News

by Barbara Delinsky

Lake News by Barbara Delinsky

Jun 1999, 416 pages
    May 2000, 544 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Lake News

Cindy (03/14/02)

One of the best books this avid reader has ever read is "For My Daughters" by Delinsky. All of her books are well worth the read and I highly recommend them. "Lake News" is true to form.
Anonymous (08/09/01)

P. Pease
This is the first book I've read by Delinsky. I found it to be a well written story with beautiful descriptions and complex, interesting characters. The book explores different relationships common to all of us (man-woman, child-parent, siblings) with sensitivity. I intend to seek out other books written by this author.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

The low brow and the high brow

K Your F C