What readers think of The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares X
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Sep 2001, 304 pages

Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Christine- Woodridge Middle School

A very wonderful book!!!
So i had to do a book report and this is the book I chose. So I started to read it and couldn't put the book down. Its amazing for anyone young or old. Its funny, has meaning, tear-jerking and just plain old great. I also saw the movie!! Also a genius movie!!!
Tasia La'Shon

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants Is The Best Book I Have EVER Read!!! Its Funny Enjoyable && Very Exciting! I Absolutely L0VED It!! I Hope There Will Be A 2!
Cassie

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
This book was very enjoyable to read. Especially since there were so many things going on. The whole idea was very good and I just loved the book!!!!!
amanda jenee

loved them all!!
I have read three of the four books so far. The second one took me just under 5 1/2 hours to read, and the third took me a very impressive 3! I checked the fourth out from the library and can't wait to read it!
Julia Stearn

Heart Warming Friendships
Brashares has created an amazing combination of hardship, friendship, love, family, and most of all, sisterhood. This book is a perfect book to read for all ages. The story is so simple yet at the same time complex, just affirming that this is a brilliant creation of Brashares.
anel

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants series are the most great books that I have ever read. I read a lot of books but these were the best. My favorite characters are Bee and Lena they are so similar to me I think.
shypy

awsome book
I have read all three books and I am on the fourth one right now. I love them so much. Tibby is my fav.
StAr*

To the pants
I really enjoyed this book. Especially how the author could write about so many different people, their characters were portrayed in so many interesting ways it was hard to put the book down. I think the pants were such a good symbolism to friendship, I mean, bringing a piece of clothing into the story just makes it more thrilling than four 16 year olds going their separate ways for the summer, for the first time.

I enjoyed every bit of this book,and ater the book, watch the film.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...
  • Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C