Reader reviews and comments on Hostage, plus links to write your own review.

Hostage

by Robert Crais

Hostage by Robert Crais X
Hostage by Robert Crais

Aug 2001, 384 pages
    Jul 2002, 384 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Hostage

Keshia

This book was very exciting and kept me guessing all the way through the book. I would recommend to anyone who likes Robert Crais's work to read Hostage.
Brad D.

Great book with several twists. Shows how money can change relationships, and perspective on society. This book does still have the mystique of childhood innocence that really carries the plot. The detailed portrayal of each character made this a must read, and one that is hard to put down.
wugmump

A very interesting read, but one quite different from Crais' other works (I think I have read them all to date). Anyone who enjoys the current hit TV show, Boomtown, will especially enjoy his technique here. Crais unfolds the drama from the viewpoints of the various characters, flipping from one to the next. Since the hostage taking occurs in the first 35 pages of the book, one wonders initially what can possibly take a further 300 pages to resolve; however, the technique keeps the book rivetting and moving at a good clip.
As usual, I am eagerly anticipating the next release from this fine author.

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E