Reader reviews and comments on The Grand Complication, plus links to write your own review.

The Grand Complication

by Allen Kurzweil

The Grand Complication

Aug 2001, 360 pages
    Aug 2002, 512 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Grand Complication

martin (09/18/04)

I have not read this book yet, but have read Case of Curiosities.(Kurzweils' other book) I HGIHLY reccomend it and am planning to buy '..Complications" as soon as i have paid my hefty coucil tax bill.
Anonymous (08/18/01)

What a great book! My shelves are full but this is definitely a keeper - to read again and again. Kurzweil blends mystery, adventure and humour into a wonderfully complicated tale of antiquity, librarians and sex.

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review