Reader reviews and comments on The Grand Complication, plus links to write your own review.

The Grand Complication

by Allen Kurzweil

The Grand Complication by Allen Kurzweil X
The Grand Complication by Allen Kurzweil

Aug 2001, 360 pages
    Aug 2002, 512 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Grand Complication

Anonymous

What a great book! My shelves are full but this is definitely a keeper - to read again and again. Kurzweil blends mystery, adventure and humour into a wonderfully complicated tale of antiquity, librarians and sex.
martin

I have not read this book yet, but have read Case of Curiosities.(Kurzweils' other book) I HGIHLY reccomend it and am planning to buy '..Complications" as soon as i have paid my hefty coucil tax bill.

• Book Jacket: The Last Ballad
    by Liv Constantine

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Books are the carriers of civilization

E Dog H I D