Reader reviews and comments on Point Deception, plus links to write your own review.

Point Deception

by Marcia Muller

Point Deception by Marcia Muller

Jul 2001, 320 pages
    Apr 2002, 368 pages

There is 1 reader review for Point Deception

Jim Gilliam

The First Point Deception
I discovered this book, or rather my publisher did when he did a title search prior to publishing my first novel also titled Point Deception. By way of explanation Muller's book is about a geographical location (crime scene) and its inhabitants and my title comes from the naming scheme for Coast Guard 82-foot patrol boats; the Point Deception in my book is the pseudonym for the real Point Welcome. That said, I obtained a copy of Muller's book and I was glad that I did. There is a simple formula for writing good fiction and that is character conflict = drama. Muller's book has these in abundance. It was very easy for me to identify with the characters and insert myself into the action. This is a book that I will read again and again as I suspect that I probably have missed something the first time.
Jim Gilliam, Author, the different Point Deception

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F