Reader reviews and comments on Summer Light, plus links to write your own review.

by Luanne Rice

Summer Light by Luanne Rice X
Summer Light by Luanne Rice

Jun 2001, 384 pages
    May 2002, 512 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Summer Light

Happy Booker's Book Club, June Hewett

Summer Light
Excellent book. Our book club rated it a 9 out of 10 which is very unusual. You'll enjoy the read!
Mikee

Summer Light
I strongly recommend Luanne Rice works, you can relate with the stories easily and author's work touches ones heart and life, very fascinating, the first time I read Summer Light in the Select Editions Readers Digest it made fall in love. Really!
Ashleah-Ann

I adored this novel and many others by Luanne Rice. It was so full of emotion. I recieved it for christmas when I was 13, it was my first novel by Luanne Rice and ever since I have enjoyed all the novels that she has writen. I recomend this novel to any one unless they dont have much time, because it is a hard book to put down. Thanks Luanne!
Diane

This is has to be one of the best books I have ever read. It made me laugh, made me cry and made me want the book to go on forever. The characters have touched my life and I have never said that about a book before. Thank you Luanne.
Rachael

I loved this book and could not put it down. I found it easy to relate to the characters and thier relationships with each other. It is full of love, passion, and suspense. I cried during the sentimental parts. I would reccomend this book to anyone.
KiM P.

excellent book!
Natalie

I loved this book!
Leonor Gastelum

I thought the book was excellent .

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes