MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Summer Light, plus links to write your own review.

by Luanne Rice

Summer Light by Luanne Rice X
Summer Light by Luanne Rice

Jun 2001, 384 pages
    May 2002, 512 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Summer Light

Happy Booker's Book Club, June Hewett

Summer Light
Excellent book. Our book club rated it a 9 out of 10 which is very unusual. You'll enjoy the read!
Mikee

Summer Light
I strongly recommend Luanne Rice works, you can relate with the stories easily and author's work touches ones heart and life, very fascinating, the first time I read Summer Light in the Select Editions Readers Digest it made fall in love. Really!
Ashleah-Ann

I adored this novel and many others by Luanne Rice. It was so full of emotion. I recieved it for christmas when I was 13, it was my first novel by Luanne Rice and ever since I have enjoyed all the novels that she has writen. I recomend this novel to any one unless they dont have much time, because it is a hard book to put down. Thanks Luanne!
Diane

This is has to be one of the best books I have ever read. It made me laugh, made me cry and made me want the book to go on forever. The characters have touched my life and I have never said that about a book before. Thank you Luanne.
Rachael

I loved this book and could not put it down. I found it easy to relate to the characters and thier relationships with each other. It is full of love, passion, and suspense. I cried during the sentimental parts. I would reccomend this book to anyone.
KiM P.

excellent book!
Natalie

I loved this book!
Leonor Gastelum

I thought the book was excellent .

• Book Jacket: Death in Mud Lick
    Death in Mud Lick
    by Eric Eyre
    When Eric Eyre, investigative and statehouse reporter for the Charleston Gazette-Daily, began ...
    Orange World and Other Stories
    by Karen Russell
    Karen Russell has a tremendous gift for crafting uncanny, through-the-looking glass worlds that are ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Longings
    The Book of Longings
    by Sue Monk Kidd
    The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd follows the life of Ana, a woman born in the Galilean city of ...
  • Book Jacket: Master Class
    Master Class
    by Christina Dalcher
    Christina Dalcher's Master Class shows America sleepwalking into a perfectionist eventuality not ...

The Prisoner's Wife
    by Maggie Brookes

Inspired by the true story of a courageous young woman who enters a Nazi POW camp to be with the man she loves.

Daughter of the Reich
    by Louise Fein

A spellbinding story of impossible love set against the backdrop of the Nazi regime.

The Paris Hours
by Alex George

One day in the City of Light. One night in search of lost time.

Win The House on Fripp Island

The House on Fripp Island
by Rebecca Kauffman

A taut, page-turning novel of secrets and strife.

B I T T Water