Reader reviews and comments on The Proving Ground, plus links to write your own review.

The Proving Ground

Mar 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Proving Ground

Andre Bourque

Proving Ground
Excellent book, hard to put down. Really makes you think and imagine what it would be like in a situation such as this true story.
David

An excellent account of an amazing race. If your holiday is longer than 2 days you'll need another book!
Steve S.

What an excellent book. As an avid sailor myself, I found it almost impossible to put this book down.
I really felt that I was part of this race and felt the suffering of the various crews. It is a must read.
Jonathan

What a great book, anybody that likes a story about sailing should read this book!!!

• Book Jacket: American Histories
    by Madeline Miller

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes