Reader reviews and comments on The Proving Ground, plus links to write your own review.

The Proving Ground

Mar 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Proving Ground

Andre Bourque (09/30/08)

Proving Ground
Excellent book, hard to put down. Really makes you think and imagine what it would be like in a situation such as this true story.
David (12/29/04)

An excellent account of an amazing race. If your holiday is longer than 2 days you'll need another book!
Steve S. (04/01/03)

What an excellent book. As an avid sailor myself, I found it almost impossible to put this book down.
I really felt that I was part of this race and felt the suffering of the various crews. It is a must read.
Jonathan (03/26/03)

What a great book, anybody that likes a story about sailing should read this book!!!

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

A library is thought in cold storage

O My D B