What readers think of Between Lovers, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Jul 2001, 320 pages

May 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Between Lovers

*Shay*

This book hit so close to home. Im in a triangle of the same sort. This book is too too good!!!!!!!!
jai

i'm 21 years old and i must say this book had me hooked from chapter to chapter. i must say it is one of the best books i have had the pleasure of reading.
Tattianna

im 18 an it has been my pleasure to have read this book
its the greatest. it catches your interest chapert after chapter.
Bernee' Capers

I am a 18 year old female and I had read the story and I couldn't put the book down. I loved every monent of it. I'm going to do my author report on Eric Jerome Dickey.
Shaniqua Whitacre

This book is fanominal it has twists and turns that you would never expect.
Latoyaf

I'm a person who you would never ever catch reading a novel except magazines about celebrities lifes, until i game across Eric Jermone Dickey novel call Milk in my Coffee, for some reason i couldn't seem to put the book down, i finished it in less that three days and for someone like me who doesn't read that a big point. I just finished Jermone's book call Between Lovers, the book is so beautiful i couldn't put it down again. I would love to say Jermone keep up the good work I'm a young black women and when i need to relax i pick up your book. You make my Imagination go wild and thats one of the most beautiful feeling. I have one question, how do you do it? I guess its your own secert. I love you and i don't even know (i guess i do through your books). Thank you.
Nickey

This book is an excellent read. It touches on so many subjects that women deal with in life. The on going battle that the characters go through in the book is such a reality in the lives of many. This book is great and I have recommended it to all of my friends and would recommend that anyone who loves an intimate, detailed, and explicit story, should definitely pick up this one.
Erica Marshall

Miraculous

Very detailed and thought out. Shows the essence of African Americans living today not only by love and sensuality. If you like reading and want a book that will not let you down I sincerely recommend this book to you. Reading this with a group of friends will make you a better reader. His books give you something you won't forget. Many readers need a book like this because there are increasingly very few now that leaves you with a feeling of being satisfied. As an African American or strong reader, who likes quality, I encourage you to support Eric Jerome Dickey by buying a couple of his books. Very good book!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C