Reader reviews and comments on The Cold Six Thousand, plus links to write your own review.

The Cold Six Thousand

by James Ellroy

The Cold Six Thousand by James Ellroy X
The Cold Six Thousand by James Ellroy

May 2001, 688 pages
    Jun 2002, 688 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Cold Six Thousand

bunny rabbit

it's a really cool book, the story has a fast pace, there are a lot of funny elements in the book, like jew-nited states. there are also a couple pieces that are a bit boring, but generally i liked it.
There are some surprising things like to find out that wayne was sent to dallas by his father.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Other People's Houses