Reader reviews and comments on Choke, plus links to write your own review.

Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

May 2001, 304 pages
    Jun 2002, 304 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Choke

Mike K (11/13/02)

Chuck's original dark writing is incridible. Choke's subject matter is both revolting and enticing. This is a total change for the average reader, a must read.
Adam (11/12/02)

Chuck P has great style and some piercing insights into our culture, but has been dwelling on the morbid side of things for too long. I got tired of it after the last two books I read. Reading this is like picking a scab. Fascinating, but you've got better things to be doing I hope. Read the first page, then take the advice offered there and put it down.
Rob (11/08/02)

The diamond of truth in a cave full of false securities, this book gives a dark but excellent look at our society. A great read, I'd reccomend it to just about anyone.
MeilinRae (09/24/02)

Insanely intelligent, twisted ending, i loved it!
Chuckie's got an amazing and unique writing style.
htezera@iwon.com (09/22/02)

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history

K Your F C