Reader reviews and comments on Choke, plus links to write your own review.

Choke by Chuck Palahniuk X
Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

May 2001, 304 pages
    Jun 2002, 304 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Choke

Mike K (11/13/02)

Chuck's original dark writing is incridible. Choke's subject matter is both revolting and enticing. This is a total change for the average reader, a must read.
Adam (11/12/02)

Chuck P has great style and some piercing insights into our culture, but has been dwelling on the morbid side of things for too long. I got tired of it after the last two books I read. Reading this is like picking a scab. Fascinating, but you've got better things to be doing I hope. Read the first page, then take the advice offered there and put it down.
Rob (11/08/02)

The diamond of truth in a cave full of false securities, this book gives a dark but excellent look at our society. A great read, I'd reccomend it to just about anyone.
MeilinRae (09/24/02)

Insanely intelligent, twisted ending, i loved it!
Chuckie's got an amazing and unique writing style.
htezera@iwon.com (09/22/02)

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E