What readers think of The Edge of Town, plus links to write your own review.

The Edge of Town

by Dorothy Garlock

The Edge of Town by Dorothy Garlock X
The Edge of Town by Dorothy Garlock

Apr 2001, 352 pages

May 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Edge of Town

shay

I find it impossible not to love Dorothy's books. I have read all of them and have yet to find one that did not grab me from the very first page. I love the heart warming characters and can't wait for the bad ones to "get their dues". In this book, Julie Jones steals your heart and has you pulling for her as she faces all the challenges before her. this is one more that goes in my Dorthy Garlock collection!

darla varvel

I just love to read your books i have been collecting them. I thought that you had a new one coming out called HIGH ON THE HILL I have been looking every where for it. I get so excited when I see a new DORTHY GARLOCK book, I buy it and when I get home I can't wait to start reading it . I just can't put them down. thanks for making life better for me. My sister-in-law started me to reading your books. thanks to her I have found something very special to me. I live for the next book. thanks darla varvel dvarvel@earthlink.net

Donna Everett, WA
Very well written. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Couldn't put it down.
Felt the characters were real. A very shocking twist at the end.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia