Reader reviews and comments on The Unknown Errors of Our Lives, plus links to write your own review.

The Unknown Errors of Our Lives

by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

The Unknown Errors of Our Lives by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni X
The Unknown Errors of Our Lives by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Apr 2001, 268 pages
    Jan 2002, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Unknown Errors of Our Lives

Amber

I thought this book was amazingly well-written and extremely 'real'. Having grown up half of my life in the West and half in the East, I could relate to many, many issues that were discussed. The first story "Mrs Dutta writes a letter" actually forced me to think about the difficulty and turmoil my mother-in-law faces when she comes to visit me in USA. Divakrni presents the 'errors' in our lives in such an-undramaztized manner, that you dont feel quilty, but you do make a resolve that you will try to not err the next time round.
geetha

The Unknown Errors
I thought some of the stories are not clear. I found many of the characters are like real characters.

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes