Reader reviews and comments on Chalktown, plus links to write your own review.

Chalktown

by Melinda Haynes

Chalktown by Melinda Haynes

May 2001, 336 pages
    Jun 2002, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Chalktown

Pavlo Baker

Wow, what a refreshing voice. The characters are real yet unique, with interesting viewpoints and a much different prosective than the usual book fair. Could not wait to see what was going to happen next, and how it was going to be presented. Parts of the book were almost poetic, and I found myself reading then over and over again.
Betsy Hennessey

Melinda Haynes is a gifted writer who has the ability to put complex human experiences into words. You will get to know her characters deeply, and yet there is so much mystery in them. Chalktown is very suspensful!

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed
    by Jeffrey Lent

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers