Reader reviews and comments on The Ice Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Ice Child

by Elizabeth McGregor

The Ice Child by Elizabeth McGregor

May 2001, 400 pages
    Sep 2002, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Ice Child

I prefer not to disclose

"I felt the exposition of this book was well written and kept the reader reading. But as I read on, I became more and more dulled by the book and I feel that a little more suspense could of been used to catch the readers attention."

Smoke
    by Dan Vyleta
  • Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow